CocoTherapy CAT HAIRBALL PLUS™ is made with only one ingredient, high-fiber organic coconut. It contains NO artificial ingredients, preservatives, and fillers, so you can feel good giving it to your kittens and cats -- even those with sensitive stomachs or food allergies! Coconut fiber passes through the intestines and has a much greater impact on intestinal transit time. It increases stool bulk to help waste pass through more efficiently.
CocoTherapy Hairball Plus is different from other coconut products: Unlike other coconut products which will not break down in water, CocoTherapy Hairball Plus breaks down easily in moisture, feeding friendly gut bacteria, thereby producing Short-Chain Fatty Acids that are necessary for optimum gut health.
WHY COCONUT FIBER?
Our coconut fiber is rich in fiber: 93% insoluble fiber and 7% soluble fiber. Not only is it beneficial for managing hairballs; it also benefits your cat in several ways:
- Helps your cat pass hairballs more easily by adding moisture and bulk to his/her stool
- Does NOT contain phytic acid, which depletes your cat of vitamins and minerals; unlike psyllium and grain-based fibers often used in other hairball formulas
- Contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) to support healthy immune response
- Supports healthy skin and coat. This means less shedding
- Supports digestive health and gastrointestinal tract function
- Supports healthy weight
- Safe for kittens and pregnant cats
- Safe for long-term use
CAT HAIRBALL PLUS™is:
- Raw & vegan
- Grain & gluten free
- Dairy free
- No Trans Fat
- No preservatives, colors, salt, or sugar
- No sulfites
- No mineral oil and petroleum
- Breaks down easily in water (unlike other dehydrated coconut products)
- 100% Human-grade
- 100% USDA certified organic
TIPS TO MINIMIZE HAIRBALLS
There are other ways to help prevent hairballs in your cat:
- Provide clean, fresh water. This is important when adding fiber to his diet.
- Brush your cat daily to remove loose hairs that cause hairballs.
- Exercise and play with your cat daily.
- If your cat has large amounts of hairballs, try giving CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil™ in addition to CocoTherapy Hairball Plus.
HOW TO GIVE: Give 1-2 tsp per 10 lb body weight, dividing amount over AM and PM meals daily (.83 grams of fiber in 1 tsp or 1.67 grams of fiber in 2 tsp). Can be mixed with water, tuna water, clam juice, or your cat's favorite wet snack. When added to liquid, Hairball Plus will break down into a cream of wheat consistency.
Packaging: 7 oz/198g resealable foil pouch. The pouch has approximately 50 - 1 teaspoon servings.
Calorie Content (calculated):
- Metabolize Energy: 4,411 kcal/kg
- 2.2 kcal in 1 tsp
First of all this product smells incredible. But most importantly, my 2 indoor cats went crazy for it ! Excellent source of a MCFA plus the fiber to aid in hair ball removal. Great stuff!N
I love this product! Definitely helps with hairballsJ
My cat has numerous health issues and must have limited ingredient food items, which are very difficult to find! Although hairballs are not an issue for her, I am always looking for ways to be proactive and boost her general health and gut health. She is eating her wet food no problem with the Hairball Plus mixed in — sometimes she likes to see me sprinkle a little on top before she will eat her food. Thank you for a great product!L
I have 5 cats who occasionally get hairballs so I started all of them on this product. Since they've been eating this mixed in with their can food, no more problems. Highly recommend and will be buying more.C
One of my cats has issues with hairballs and this is something we added to our arsenal. Using Coco Therapy in addition to hairball food and regular brushing has made a difference. Her episodes of coughing up hairballs has noticeably decreased. We are very happy about that and so is she!C
We love the Coco Therapy Hairball plus. We use it along with hairball food and brushing to manage hairballs in our cats. It's amazing and it works! I was worried my cats wouldn't eat it mixed in their wet food but they do! Highly recommended by a vet to us that's how we were introduced.P
I love the Coco Therapy. I first tried it when it came in my VetPet Box. My cat does not have nearly as many hairballs when I add this to her food.