Pet Health Benefits
CocoTherapy© Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for dogs, cats, birds is a great-tasting, nutritious addition to your pet's diet. Virgin coconut oil contains approximately 96% saturated fat by weight. It supplies medium chain triglycerides, which help support your pet's over-all health, maintaining healthy body functions. Fed regularly to pets, benefits of coconut oil for dogs and cats have been shown by science:
- Supports and maintains healthy skin
- Maintains normal, healthy levels of skin defense mechanisms
- Supports healthy, shiny coats
- Applied topically, soothes and supports the skin with cuts, wounds, hot spots, bites and stings
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy breath and oral health
Healthy Immune System, Metabolic Function, and Bone Health
- Provides antioxidant support for healthy cell function
- Supports healthy immune response to foreign microbes
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Supports bone and joint health
- Supports healthy weight
- Provides quick, easily digested source of energy
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function
As always, before giving any new treat or supplement, talk to your holistic veterinarian about incorporating coconut oil and coconut chips in your pets' diet. See Amazing Coconut Oil to learn more about coconut oil for dogs, cats, and birds.
Click here to read real-life testimonials on how CocoTherapy has helped other pets!
For more information, click here to read The Whole Dog Journal article,
"Crazy About Coconut Oil".