Coconut Therapy for Pets (Paperback)
Finally, a book written about coconut oil for animals! Coconut Therapy for Pets explains the benefits of coconut oil and coconuts for pets, how and why it is beneficial for animals. It explains how to use coconut oil for maximum effectiveness, and the differences between various types of coconut oil. It includes numerous testimonials, as well as recipes for your pet.
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1: The Miracle of Coconut Oil
- Chapter 2: The Importance of Dietary Fat
- Chapter 3: Animals Love Coconut
- Chapter 4: Skin, Hair and Odor
- Chapter 5: A Natural Treatment for Infections
- Chapter 6: Fleas, Ticks and Other Parasites
- Chapter 7: Chronic Health Problems
- Chapter 8: Dementia and Health Related Conditions
- Chapter 9: How to Use Coconut Oil
- Chapter 10: Why Our Pets Get Sick
- Chapter 11: Foods for Better Health
- Chapter 12: Healthy Foods and Recipes
About Dr. Bruce Fife, C.N., N.D
Dr. Bruce Fife, C.N., N.D., is an author, speaker, certified nutritionist, and naturopathic physician. He has written over 20 books. He is the publisher and editor of the Healthy Ways Newsletter and serves as the president of the Coconut Research Center, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate the public and medical community about the health and nutritional aspects of coconut and related foods. Dr. Fife is considered one of the world's leading experts on dietary fats and oils. He is a popular speaker and travels throughout the world lecturing at health fairs, conferences, hospitals, and spas. He has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs.
This book is easy to understand how to use coconut oil. It is also nice that other pet parents have described how coconut oil has helped thier fur kids.
Loved the book so much I bought several more to include in my puppy packs to go home with my new puppy families.