Contains: 3 Packages of Coco-Carnivore Meatballs:
- 1 package of Turkey + Spinach + Coconut
- 1 package of Chicken + Basil + Coconut
- 1 package of Beef + Orange + Coconut
Coco-Carnivore Meatballs - Raising the bar beyond the common meat treat! Organic Coconut MEAT Treats for Dogs and Cats, made with organic CocoTherapy Coconut Chips.
The ultimate freeze-dried, RAW meat treat, Coco-Carnivore Meatballs™ is for the meat lover connoisseur. We wanted to make freeze-dried meat treats that were not only delicious, but super healthy for our pets. This meant that we only use meats that are antibiotic-free, hormone-free, and Non-GMO.
We also wanted to make sure the meats were humanely raised and ethically produced, sourced from USA farmers and producers. Then we added the extra health benefits of super-foods from fruits, vegetables, herbs, plus our CocoTherapy Coconut Chips!
Coco-Carnivore Meatballs are:
- Grain & gluten free
- Raw & freeze-dried
- No preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Humanely raised and ethically produced
Made with the finest ingredients:
- 100% Human-grade ingredients
- Made with organic CocoTherapy Coconut Chips
- No by-products
- Sourced from USA farmers and producers
- Turkey breast + Spinach + Coconut flavor: Turkey, spinach, organic coconut chips
- Chicken breast + Basil + Coconut flavor: Chicken, basil, organic coconut chips
- Beef + Orange + Coconut flavor: Beef heart, beef kidney, beef liver, oranges, organic coconut chips
Calorie Content (calculated):
Turkey breast + Spinach + Coconut flavor:
- Metabolize Energy: 2,730 kcal/kg
- Average treat: 13 kcal
Chicken breast + Basil + Coconut flavor:
- Metabolize Energy: 2,520 kcal/kg
- Average treat: 12 kcal
Beef + Orange + Coconut flavor:
- Metabolize Energy: 3,360 kcal/kg
- Average treat: 16 kcal
Is your dog a chewer or a gulper? For small dogs, or if your dog is a gulper, consider breaking up treats in small pieces when giving to prevent choking. Please monitor your dog at all times dogs when giving any treats.
Net Weight: Each re-sealable pouch is 2.5 oz (70g).
MADE IN THE USA.
Just starting this adventure and so far comes running when that bag opens.
My Boys like them! ❤️
"Mia" my five years old Shih Tzu is a fan of coconut oil and treats such as all the Carnivore meatball. This breed tends to have skin problems, I will continue to buy this product and recommend it to everyone.
I actually forgot they were OK for cats but have been sneaking them in when dogs weren’t looking. I feel good about giving these treats as they hate simple, healthy ingredients.
My dog will eat coconut oil right out of the jar so I thought I would give these a try and she just loves them her favorite treats making sure she never runs out what a great treat too coconut oil is so good for dogs. Thanks ladies
My shih tzu loves these treats! Most specifically the beef meatballs.
I have two mini goldendoodles...one is 11 and the other is 13...the older they get the pickier they get. They both will do anything for these treats and they love every flavor...and I love the fact that they are healthy treats that I can feel good about giving them!!